Membership Has Its Benefits
To be able to fulfill the mission of Harris Center, we depend on the support of our generous donors. By becoming a donor today, you can ensure that the Harris Center for the Arts at Folsom Lake College will continue to present world-class artists and comprehensive education programs for the entire community.
Annual Membership helps to sustain the annual operating budget of Harris Center while providing Members with various benefits. Among the many privileges of being a donor is the opportunity to purchase tickets to all Harris Center "Presents" events before they go on sale to the public.
Click on your level of giving below:
- Recognition in season playbill
- Ability to buy tickets prior to public during Season Preview
- Invitation to Season Preview event
- 15% discount on all Harris Center Presents tickets purchased prior to August 31, 2015 for the 15/16 season*
Includes Friend benefits plus…
- Advance ticket purchase opportunities as shows are added throughout the season*
- Invitation to Annual Donor Reception
- Recognition on Foundation Donor Wall
Includes Patron benefits plus…
- Fee waived for ticket exchanges when applicable
- Invitation to all Art of Wine events, a monthly wine reception featuring El Dorado County wineries
Includes Associate benefits plus…
- Arts Lover lapel pin
- Courtesy meet-and-greet with select artist, depending on artist availability
- 15% discount on all Harris Center Presents tickets purchased as long as membership is current*
Includes Supporter benefits plus…
- Access to last minute seats (on a first come, first served basis while supplies last)*
- Invitation to get "tech-savvy" with a backstage tour led by the technical director
- Season-Long Parking Pass
Includes Advocate benefits plus…
- Access to advance Concierge Ticketing Service prior to tickets going on sale to Annual Members
- Private "Behind the Scenes" tour and lunch with the Executive Director
Includes Composer benefits plus…
- Recognition as supporting sponsor of an event in printed materials
- Up to 4 complimentary tickets with prime seating for sponsored event(s)
- Recognition from the stage at sponsored event(s)
Manager $25,000-$49,999; Producer $50,000-$99,999; Director $100,000+
Benefits designed in conjunction with donor.
Please contact Sally Howard at (916) 608-6643
Folsom Lake College Foundation
10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630
* Available for Harris Center Presents performances only, subject to availability.
Fair market value of benefits provided may affect portion of gift which is tax-deductible.
Membership Benefits are good for one year from the date of donation.
DOUBLE YOUR GIFT TO Harris Center – MAKE IT A MATCHING GIFT!
To increase your benefits and double your gift to Harris Center, inquire if your company/business has a matching gift program.
Los Rios Employees:
Become an Annual Member through payroll deduction. For more information and to obtain a payroll deduction form, please contact the Foundation Office at 916-608-6705.
The Art of Wine is a new benefit for Associate level annual members and higher. Don't miss the opportunity to taste the exceptional artistry of the winemakers from our prized local El Dorado County wineries before the show!
The Folsom Lake College Foundation is under the auspices of the Los Rios Foundation; a California non-profit, public benefit corporation and is tax-exempt as provided by IRS Sec. 501 (c)(3).