BUY A RAFFLE TICKET
WIN A $3,000 UNITED VACATIONS CERTIFICATE!*
PLUS MANY OTHER PRIZES
Your ticket purchase supports the Harris Center Youth Arts Education Programs which include:
The Harris Center is committed to making the arts experience an accessible and inspirational part of children's lives. Your financial support is essential to make these programs available to our region's youth.
Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25. Purchase tickets in the Harris Center lobby before performances and during intermission.
Drawing to be held on January 22, 2018. You need not be present to win.
Merchandise Gift Certificates
- Car washes
- Chimney cleaning
- Hair stylist
- Spa treatments
- Beauty care
- Pet care
- Chiropracter exam
- Harris Center
- Golf-4 some at Empire Ranch
- Gym - 2 month family membership
- Scuba lessons
Wine tasting party
*Certificate never expires
The prizes in this Folsom Lake College Foundation ("FLCF") Raffle (the "Raffle") for the Harris Center for the Arts shall be:
- Dream Vacation Package ("Prize #1"), Valued at $3000.00 total. Prize includes $3000 in United Vacation gift cards.
- Other Prizes, valued at $150 or less.
- Winner must honor all Prize restrictions as listed on certificates, gift cards, and/or vouchers, including expiration dates. Lost or stolen certificates, gift cards, and/or vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Winner is responsible for any taxes associated with receipt of the Prize. Winner should consult his/her tax professional on what is required.
- Winner must claim and accept ownership of the Prize and complete any necessary paperwork within 30 days from date of drawing or forfeit the Prize, at which point a new Winner will be drawn.
- The price per chance, as evidenced by each Raffle ticket (a "Ticket"), is $10.00 or 3 tickets for $25, made payable in cash or by check to "Folsom Lake College Foundation" or "FLCF". FLCF also accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express in person before Presents shows and at intermission. Tickets may not be purchased online. All purchases of Tickets are non-refundable.
- BY ENTERING THIS RAFFLE, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE (1) TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE RULES, LIMITATIONS, AND RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND (2) THAT THEIR NAMES AND/OR LIKENESSES MAY BE DISCLOSED TO AND USED BY THE NEWS MEDIA AND MAY OTHERWISE BE USED BY FLCF/HARRIS CENTER FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSES AND MAY BE PUBLISHED IN REGIONAL NEWSPAPERS AND ANNOUNCED ON THE FLCF/HARRIS CENTER WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA. OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY APPLY. PLEASE CONTACT FLCF/HARRIS CENTER IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. FLCF/HARRIS CENTER'S INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SHALL BE FINAL.
- Tickets will be distributed and Ticket stubs will be collected in the order that purchases are received. Cash and checks will be deposited upon receipt. Checks that are returned for insufficient funds or other reasons will disqualify the Ticket.
- Grand prize drawing will be held on Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2:00 pm PST. All other prizes will be drawn on Monday, January 22, 2018.
- A maximum of 5,000 Tickets will be sold.
- The IRS states that amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles, lotteries, or similar programs are not gifts and, therefore, the price of the entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution.
- Winners need not be present at the drawing to win.
- Winners will be notified by the phone number and email address provided to FLCF on the Ticket.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Each numbered Raffle Ticket stub will be placed in the Raffle Ticket container. The FLCF shall appoint a single individual who will be responsible for maintaining control and security of all of the Raffle Ticket stubs. Such individual shall, by public certification under oath at the time of the drawing, certify that all Raffle Tickets purchased have their corresponding stub in the container of stubs where the winning Raffle Ticket will be drawn. Winners will be determined by random drawing.
- Participants must be 18 or older to enter the raffle and be eligible for the Prize.
- Only one (1) person may be identified as the purchaser of a Ticket. Title to the Prize shall be in the name on the Raffle Ticket stub. Tickets are not transferable or assignable.
- Employees of the Folsom Lake College Foundation, Los Rios Foundation, the Harris Center for the Arts, the Los Rios Community College District its officers, directors, and immediate members of their families living in the same household are not eligible to win. The Harris Center at Folsom Lake College operates under the auspices of the Los Rios Community College District. The Folsom Lake College Foundation is under the auspices of the Los Rios Foundation, which holds the legal non-profit status 501(c)(3) for all Los Rios colleges (American River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake, and Sacramento City) and the Harris Center for the Arts. Federal Tax ID: 94-2506591
- Proceeds of the Raffle are solely for the benefit of the Folsom Lake College Foundation for the Harris Center for the Arts Youth Arts Programs. The Folsom Lake College Foundation (Los Rios Foundation) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the Secretary of State of California.
- You may obtain raffle registration information, as well as raffle report data, from the CA Attorney General website http://rct.doj.ca.gov/MyLicenseVerification/Search. Copies of FLCF's raffle registration and raffle report are also available upon request from FLCF.
- Ticket purchasers, by participating (and Winners, by accepting a Prize) release the Folsom Lake College Foundation, Los Rios Foundation, the Harris Center for the Arts, the Los Rios Community College District and its respective Board, committee members, volunteers, partners, vendors, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies, and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers partners, employees, and agents, including advertising, public relations, direct marketing, and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the promotion and possession or use of the Prize(s) awarded.