Once On This Island
GUIDELINES FOR ONSTAGE SEATING
These seats offer a unique and involved way to experience the performance, with the story of Ti Moune being told all around you. Please be aware that theatrical haze, fog, live flame, sand and water elements are used in the production and will be in the proximity of audience members who are seated and walking onstage. For your safety and for safety of the performers, please adhere to the following procedures:
- LATE SEATING: As a member of the onstage audience, you must arrive to the theatre early enough to be seated before the performance begins. If you are not seated before the performance begins, you will not be seated onstage and risk not being admitted to the performance.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS: Since some of the show’s action takes place throughout the seating area, a locker or coat/bag check will be provided for the secure storage of your personal items. All large coats, bags, cellular phones and other personal items must be checked with the venue attendant prior to the start of the performance in order to keep the seating areas and pathways clear. Please limit the number of items you bring to the theater on the day of the performance.
- DRESS CODE: Please refrain from wearing clothing or items that may draw focus away from the performance. This includes but is not limited to clothing that may contain vulgar, offensive or politically charged saying or images, clothing that may be deemed inappropriate for younger audience members, and watches, shoes or other items that may light up or glow. Out of consideration to the actors, also refrain from wearing strong perfume or cologne.
- PROGRAMS: For artistic reasons, you will not receive the show program until the end of the performance.
- RESTROOMS & CONCESSIONS: The performance runs approximately 90-minutes without an intermission, so please plan your trips to the restroom and concession areas accordingly. Food and beverages are not permitted on the stage or at your seat. Please note that once you have been seated onstage, you will be required to stay at your seat until the end of the bows.
- VIEW OF THE PERFORMANCE: These seats offer a side/rear-view of some of the performance. Please note that some aspects of the action may be obstructed.
- ACCESSIBLE SEATING: Due to the design of the set, there are no onstage accessible seating locations available. Access to onstage seats will be provided via a small staircase.
- PLEASE NOTE: Management reserves the right to relocate or remove any patrons during this performance.
“What a delight it is to enter the world of ONCE ON THIS ISLAND!” raves The New York Times. Winner of the 2018 TONY AWARD FOR BEST REVIVAL OF A MUSICAL, ONCE ON THIS ISLAND is the sweeping, universal tale of Ti Moune, a fearless peasant girl in search of her place in the world, and ready to risk it all for love. Guided by the mighty island gods, Ti Moune sets out on a remarkable journey to reunite with the man who has captured her heart. The groundbreaking vision of two-time Tony Award nominated director Michael Arden (Spring Awakening revival) and acclaimed choreographer Camille A. Brown (NBC’s Jesus Christ Superstar Live) conjures up “a place where magic is possible and beauty is apparent for all to see!” (The Huffington Post). With a score that bursts with life from Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty, the Tony Award-winning songwriters of Anastasia and Ragtime, ONCE ON THIS ISLAND is a timeless testament to theater’s unlimited possibilities.
Event Length (Approximate):
Prices displayed exclude applicable ticket fees calculated during checkout. Additional promotional pricing may be available during seat selection.
Event Times Loading...
There are no upcoming dates scheduled for this event.
Discount Pricing Available
Discounted Event Date
Audio Described Event
Sign Language Interpreted Event
Click for More Information