SUPPORT THE HARRIS CENTER
GREAT SHOWS COME TO LIFE
To be able to fulfill the mission of Harris Center, we depend on the support of our generous donors.
Ticket sales only cover a portion of the Harris Center’s expenses. Additional support comes from arts lovers like you. Contributions are vital to bringing exciting touring performers to the area, providing affordable access for students and local artists, and keeping ticket prices reasonable. Click the Giving Portal button to make a gift or access your personalized summary of benefits and giving history.
Ways to Give
When you become a donor member, you help support the Center’s ability to offer outstanding arts programming, which in return strengthens the vitality of our community. And, as a “Thank You,” you become eligible to receive a host of benefits.
When you make an Annual Gift, your card will be charged once, and you will be contacted next year with the option to renew your membership. If you are a current member, please consider increasing your membership level and enjoy some exciting new benefits. Click the Giving Portal button above to get started!
Perpetual Giving Program
The new Perpetual Giving Program allows you to donate monthly using a credit card. Your monthly contribution will be ongoing until you let us know you would like to change or cancel it. Perpetual Giving Program donations provide uninterrupted support to the Harris Center for the Arts, with the added benefit that your membership is always current. To get started, please visit the Harris Center Ticket Office or call 916-608-6888.
Exclusive benefits are offered to Annual Members at each level of giving:
- Recognition in Season Playbill (updated January 1 and July 1 each year)
- Purchase Harris Center Presents tickets during season presale prior to public on-sale
- Invitation to Season Preview Event
- 15% off single tickets to 2019-20 Harris Center Presents shows purchased during the member presale (generally held in June)
- Invitation to Member Thank You Reception
- Honored on Harris Center Member Wall (updated January and July each year)
- Advance ticket purchase opportunities to newly added Harris Center Presents shows throughout the season
- Invitation to one Art of Wine reception of your choice (generally one per month August through June)*
- Access to Founder's Room before shows and during intermission for Harris Center Presents shows with complimentary coffee, tea and water
- Invitation to Art of Wine receptions (generally one per month August through June)*
- Invitation to special events (including Artist Meet & Greet)
- 15% discount on all Harris Center Presents single tickets purchased while membership is current
- Invitation to Executive Director’s Luncheon
- Access to last minute seats on first-come basis to Harris Center Presents shows
- Private behind the scenes tour tailored to donor’s interests
- Concierge ticket service prior to member presale for Harris Center Presents shows
- Invitation to Executive Director’s Dinner
- Recognition as supporting sponsor of a Harris Center Presents show of choice
- Four complimentary tickets for one Harris Center Presents show
- Recognition from stage at sponsored Harris Center Presents show
- Recognition on the electronic marquee
Art of Wine Program
The Art of Wine is a benefit for Associate level annual members and higher. Don't miss the opportunity to taste the exceptional artistry of the winemakers from our prized local El Dorado County wineries before the show!
Many companies and businesses will match charitable gifts made by employees. Double your gift to the Harris Center by asking your company or business about a matching gift today!
* The Harris Center for the Arts operates under the auspices of the Los Rios Community College District, a nonprofit public educational organization. Membership is tax deductible to the extent permitted under the law. Fair market value of benefits provided may affect the portion of your membership which is tax deductible; please consult your tax advisor. Membership benefits are good for one year from the date of activation. Additional membership contributions within the same year may increase your benefit level.
If making a gift through a charitable IRA, charitable foundation, donor advised fund and certain other giving instruments, restrictions may apply and in most cases membership benefits cannot be applied. Based on IRS regulations, gifts from donor advised funds and charitable IRA’s may not receive any goods, services or other private benefit, such as benefit tickets, school tuition, membership fees or goods purchased at an auction. These gifts may not be used to fulfill a pre-existing pledge. Based on these IRS regulations and the terms of these types of charitable funds, the Folsom Lake College Foundation/Los Rios Foundation/Harris Center are not allowed to provide a tax receipt for such grants as the receipt generally will come from the issuing entity. Gifts from these giving instruments are processed through the Los Rios Foundation and benefit the Harris Center for the Arts but are not eligible for member benefits. The Los Rios Foundation holds the legal non-profit status 501(c) (3) for all Los Rios colleges (American River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake, and Sacramento City) and the Harris Center for the Arts. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permissible under the law. Federal Tax ID: 94-2506591
Fair Market Value of Harris Center Member Benefits can be found here . The Harris Center advises you to seek your own legal and tax advice in connection with gift and planning matters. The Harris Center & Los Rios Foundation do not provide legal or tax advice. This communication may not be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties. Questions regarding IRS charitable donations? Publication 1771, Charitable Contributions - Substantiation and Disclosure Requirement
For questions regarding membership benefits or other forms of giving please contact Kathleen Leavitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 608-6581.
Gifts may also be made directly to the Harris Center's Endowment. Included in this category are the naming opportunities that remain throughout the Center, providing the chance for you to name a space after your family or loved one.
For further information, please contact:
Director of College Advancement
10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630
916-608-6643 | email@example.com
From where you sit, you can see your investment in the Harris Center for the Arts (HCA) directly and immediately. Your support makes it possible for us to bring great artists from around the world to our community, provide a home for our region’s artists and arts organizations, and nurture the development of our artists of the future. Thank you!
Although a gift of cash to the Harris Center for the Arts is always welcomed, there are many other forms of giving. Charitable investing, or planned giving, which is tailored to meet your financial needs, can give you the opportunity to ensure the Center’s future in a way that will benefit you and the Harris Center for the Arts.
Planned gifts are usually deferred, meaning they are arranged now and fulfilled later. Some of the most common ways to prepare a planned gift is to make the Harris Center the partial or full beneficiary of a:
- Life insurance plan
- Retirement plan
- Charitable gift annuity
Such gifts require careful consideration and planning as a part of your overall estate plan. Because of the size and potential impact of these gifts, they usually include legal documents. Consultation with your professional advisors is encouraged before making your gift. The Foundation is available to work with you and your attorney to assure that your gift intention is properly structured to make an impact that is meaningful to you.
The Cimaroli Society
The Cimaroli Society is named in honor of long time Folsom residents and philanthropists Sevy and Neva Cimaroli. The Cimarolis established a legacy of giving in our community, with major financial gifts spanning three decades to many deserving organizations in and around the city of Folsom. The husband and wife of more than 60 years were exceptionally generous in their donations to Folsom Lake College, proving to be a singular force in enhancing the emerging campus.
The Cimarolis were major supporters of the Folsom Lake College Foundation since its launch in 1999. Neva served on the FLC Foundation board for eight years and as board chair for three. They are the single largest donors to Folsom Lake College, as well as the second largest individual donors to the Los Rios Community College District, which serves more than 77,000 students in the greater Sacramento region. Their largest contribution was to the Capital and Endowment Campaign, the Foundation’s lead effort to build Three Stages at Folsom Lake College (renamed the Harris Center for the Arts), an 80,000 square foot, $50 million performing arts center. The Harris Center serves our students as an instructional center, and is a community jewel, bringing performing arts to an underserved region with more than 400 performance space uses a year and more than 150,000 visitors. The Cimaroli Society will continue the exemplary standard set by Mr. and Mrs. Cimaroli, and assist others who are passionate about this remarkable facility in supporting it for years to come.
Benefits of planned giving include:
- Recognition as a Cimaroli Society member
- Special invitations to FLC Foundation and Cimaroli Society events
- Ensuring a lasting legacy for future generations
For further information about planned giving or the Cimaroli Society, please contact:
Director of College Advancement
10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630
916-608-6643 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your legacy, in your words.
Make a statement with your favorite seat — or your favorite person’s favorite seat — and put some personality into a customized plaque.
On top of your $1,000 donation being 100% tax-deductible, you'll support bringing great shows, up close to the entire region. Name a seat donations are deposited in the Harris Center's Endowment Fund. So thank you!
It’ll be one of 850 seats in Stage 1 for the life of the seat. You can pick the location and the exact seat based upon availability. We'd be happy to show you around, too, if you need help deciding.
While we’re unable to guarantee that you’ll sit in your named seat during every single show you attend at the Center, if you participate in our membership program you’ll definitely boost your chances by getting tickets early.
You can customize a maximum of two lines of text — 20 characters per line (including spaces and punctuation). All in all, a plaque takes 30+ days to process, ship and install.
To name a seat, either give our Office of Philanthropy a ring at 916-608-6643 or email email@example.com and we’ll contact you to confirm everything — including your exact seat location.
View the generous donors to Folsom Lake College's Capital Campaign.
Special Thanks to these Supporters of Harris Center for the Arts/Three Stages at Folsom Lake College
- Bank of America
- City of Folsom
- Folsom Lake Bank
- Folsom Lake College Foundation
- Green Oak Consulting Group
- Guild Mortgage
- Kikkoman Foods Foundation, Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Patrick & Kathleen Kirklin
- Sevy & Neva Cimaroli
- The Harry C. Deborah Elliott Family Foundation
- Wells Fargo
Having trouble viewing the Giving Portal? Click here to access a version of the portal for older browsers or contact the Ticket Office for personal assistance.