Members Make Great Shows Come To Life!
When you become a donor member, you help support the Center’s ability to offer outstanding arts programming, which in return strengthens the vitality of our community. And, as a “Thank You,” you become eligible to receive a host of benefits.
Click the Giving Portal button to make a gift or access your personalized summary of benefits and giving history.
Click below to Donate
or manage Membership
When you make an Annual Gift, your card will be charged once, and you will be contacted next year with the option to renew your membership. If you are a current member, please consider increasing your membership level and enjoy some exciting new benefits. Click the Giving Portal button above to get started!
Perpetual Giving Program
The new Perpetual Giving Program allows you to donate monthly using a credit card. Your monthly contribution will be ongoing until you let us know you would like to change or cancel it. Perpetual Giving Program donations provide uninterrupted support to the Harris Center for the Arts, with the added benefit that your membership is always current. To get started, please visit the Harris Center Ticket Office or call 916-608-6888.
Exclusive benefits are offered to Annual Members at each level of giving. Benefits are subject to change.
- Recognition in Season Playbill (updated January 1 and July 1 each year)
- Purchase Harris Center Presents tickets during season presale prior to public on-sale
- Invitation to Season Preview Event
- 15% off single tickets to 2019-20 Harris Center Presents shows purchased during the member presale (generally held in June)
- Invitation to Member Thank You Reception
Includes Friend benefits plus…
- Honored on Harris Center Member Wall (updated January and July each year)
- Advance ticket purchase opportunities to newly added Harris Center Presents shows throughout the season
- Invitation to one Art of Wine reception of your choice (generally one per month August through June)*
Includes Patron benefits plus…
- Access to Founder's Room with complimentary coffee, tea and water before shows and during intermission
- Invitation to Art of Wine receptions (generally one per month August through June)*
Includes Associate benefits plus…
- Invitation to special events (including Artist Meet & Greet)
- 15% discount on all Harris Center Presents single tickets purchased while membership is current
- Invitation to Executive Director’s Luncheon
Includes Supporter benefits plus…
- Access to last minute seats on first-come basis to Harris Center Presents shows
- Private behind the scenes tour tailored to donor’s interests
Includes Advocate benefits plus…
- Concierge ticket service prior to member presale for Harris Center Presents shows
- Invitation to Executive Director’s Dinner
Includes Composer benefits plus…
- Recognition as supporting sponsor of a Harris Center Presents show of choice
- Four complimentary tickets for one Harris Center Presents show
- Recognition from stage at sponsored Harris Center Presents show
- Recognition on the electronic marquee
Art of Wine Program
The Art of Wine is a benefit for Associate level annual members and higher. Don't miss the opportunity to taste the exceptional artistry of the winemakers from our prized local El Dorado County wineries before the show!
Many companies and businesses will match charitable gifts made by employees. Double your gift to the Harris Center by asking your company or business about a matching gift today!
* The Harris Center for the Arts operates under the auspices of the Los Rios Community College District, a nonprofit public educational organization. Membership is tax deductible to the extent permitted under the law. Fair market value of benefits provided may affect the portion of your membership which is tax deductible; please consult your tax advisor. Membership benefits are good for one year from the date of activation. Additional membership contributions within the same year may increase your benefit level.
If making a gift through a charitable IRA, charitable foundation, donor advised fund and certain other giving instruments, restrictions may apply and in most cases membership benefits cannot be applied. Based on IRS regulations, gifts from donor advised funds and charitable IRA’s may not receive any goods, services or other private benefit, such as benefit tickets, school tuition, membership fees or goods purchased at an auction. These gifts may not be used to fulfill a pre-existing pledge. Based on these IRS regulations and the terms of these types of charitable funds, the Folsom Lake College Foundation/Los Rios Foundation/Harris Center are not allowed to provide a tax receipt for such grants as the receipt generally will come from the issuing entity. Gifts from these giving instruments are processed through the Los Rios Foundation and benefit the Harris Center for the Arts but are not eligible for member benefits. The Los Rios Foundation holds the legal non-profit status 501(c) (3) for all Los Rios colleges (American River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake, and Sacramento City) and the Harris Center for the Arts. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permissible under the law. Federal Tax ID: 94-2506591
Fair Market Value of Harris Center Member Benefits can be found here. The Harris Center advises you to seek your own legal and tax advice in connection with gift and planning matters. The Harris Center & Los Rios Foundation do not provide legal or tax advice. This communication may not be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties. Questions regarding IRS charitable donations? Publication 1771, Charitable Contributions - Substantiation and Disclosure Requirement
For questions regarding membership benefits or other forms of giving please contact Kathleen Leavitt at email@example.com or (916) 608-6581.