Located minutes from Sacramento, the $50 million, 80,000 square foot regional arts complex contains:
- Stage One: 850-seat Theater. With a 46-foot proscenium, full stage house and orchestra pit, this is a venue capable of presenting all of the arts, from Broadway to symphonies, contemporary dance to world music. Stage One puts the art close to the audience, in an intimate venue reminiscent of the Globe Theater in England.
- Stage Two: 200-seat City Studio Theater. The City Studio has gently raked seating and, like the larger theater next door, not a bad seat in the house. It's a unique space, and an excellent venue for community partners, student productions and presented programs.
- Stage Three: 100-seat Scott-Skillman Recital Hall. An exceptional setting for acoustic music and vocals - the reverberation is exquisite. Harris Center at its most intimate, Stage Three offers a phenomenal space for classical music, film and more.
- Black Box: A flexible space in Harris Center perfect for rehearsal...or a sit-down dinner...or to teach a class...or to create a work of art...or to present one's newest work.
- Recording Studio: Perhaps the largest recording studio in the capital region, enabling most every space in the center to be recorded live - audio or visual - at the press of a button. Strictly state-of-the-art.
- Bank of America Gallery: A wonderful space located near the front entrance of Harris Center, to provide visual art exhibitions - national, regional, local, student - that reflect and engage the many audiences of the new center.
- Guild Mortgage Lobby & Mercy Mezzanine: An innovative point of convergence in the center, a unique gathering place for audience, for friends, for a conversation with the artist afterwards.
- Ample auxiliary spaces including rehearsal spaces, scene shop, costume shop, classrooms, and more.
- All venues boast state-of-the-art sound and lighting equipment.
For Rental Inquiries and Requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org