Ways to Give
There is a hard truth in the arts: ticket revenues alone can never cover the costs of providing a visual and performing arts center to the region. This cultural resource depends on the generosity of the few, those who assume full responsibility for supporting the arts.
Will you join us in supporting the future of the arts
There are many tax-deductible ways to support Harris Center directly:
- Yearly Membership with benefits - Become an Annual Member of the Harris Center - there are many levels of membership, each with unique benefits, such as the opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public.
- Name a Seat - The popular Name a Seat program offers donors the opportunity to create a lasting personal legacy on the seat(s) of your choice in Stage One, the facility’s largest venue.
- Endowment - Always welcome are gifts made directly to our Endowment. Included in this category are the naming opportunities that remain throughout the facility, providing the chance for you to name a space after your family or loved one.
- Sponsorship - By becoming a proud corporate partner with the Harris Center, your company is assured an exciting range of sponsorship opportunities.
Special Thanks to these Supporters of Harris Center for the Arts / Three Stages at Folsom Lake College
- Bank of America
- City of Folsom
- Folsom Lake Bank
- Folsom Lake College Foundation
- Green Oak Consulting Group
- Kikkoman Foods Foundation, Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Patrick & Kathleen Kirklin
- Sevy & Neva Cimaroli
- The Harry C. Deborah Elliott Family Foundation
- Wells Fargo
The Folsom Lake College Foundation is under the auspices of the Los Rios Foundation; a California non-profit, public benefit corporation and is tax-exempt as provided by IRS Sec. 501 (c)(3).